FALL SEASON IS HERE

I love autumn! It's my favorite season of the year. I love the leaves changing colors, the sunny but chilly weather, not to mention the yummy food and drinks that we can have in the fall: hot cocoa, eggnog, apple cider, turkey, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies... Hmmm I'm getting hungry! :) 

Brady and I have done a lot of fun things this Fall so far. I love that Brady's family always get together for some fun time, whether it's someone's birthday or not, they love to party! 

Here are some pictures of our first Fall together! 
Ps. sorry some pictures are screenshot of Instagram and they may not be the best quality pic.


We love going to Silver Lake! I've never been there until I met Brady, but Brady and his sister's family love going there for fishing, we catch so many, it's awesome! :)
Can you spot the big moose in the lake?

gotta love when it's freezing cold and I'm not prepared for it. i love borrowing winter clothing from ppl, ha!
Brady and Junior seem to love going four-wheeling up in the canyons, they have gone a few times and luckily they always come back alive!
Brady and Junior having some good time in AF Canyon !
Annual Beck Family Party! 
We all had tie-dye shirts on and Brady's dad rented a blow up slide, it was so much fun


So much fun, the kids had a blast!
Brady and I went to the Haunted House the other day...I was pretty scared!

We also went to Park City for some good Alpine Slide and Zip Line!It was a blast! what a fun filled day!

 


Brady ready to take off!

Ooops, my bad, camera was too slow!
  We also had the family Halloween Party, the kids looked adorable in their costumes!



And lastly, the family pumpkin carving party, and of course, some leaf tossing! Sooo many leaves, i feel bad for whoever needs to clean up that yard!


0 comments