OUR FIRST DATE

Location: Texas de Brasil, City Creek Mall
Brady had asked me to go out with him a few times before, but I was just too nervous to go out with him! :) I told him briefly one time on the phone that if we ever went out to a restaurant, he'd have to sit to my side just so I wouldn't get nervous (sitting across from each other feels like a job interview to me!). When we went to Texas de Brasil, he asked the restaurant hostess to get a table for four so he could sit next to me! I felt so special and was surprised he remembered my little remark, what a gentleman!

pic from our very first date. so glad we snapped this!

On our first date we also shared some chocolate with each other since we both are chocolate lovers! I brought some chocolate from Canada and Brady brought some from Hawaii!!! 


When we were going home from our first date, Brady played some songs from Ed Sheeran in the car. I loved his music, so chill and peaceful. While listening to his songs, I felt so good being with Brady. I had such a great feeling and in my mind I was thinking "this guy is awesome!", he's so sexy! haha Then Brady asked me to say something in Portuguese, and I said "I feel like we are going to go out many more times for a loooong time!" (In Portuguese). And I was so right!!! ;) He asked me to translate what I said, but of course I didn't!! I waited a few weeks to tell him what was said!!! :))))

0 comments