WE ARE HAVING A ...

Well, first off, I'm going to start posting pictures in my blog from now on.  I think it will be more fun to document the best of our lives here in my blog instead of on facebook. At least here I feel more like it's a journal...  :)

Anyways, back to what's more important now!!

February 5th, 2014 was the big day!!! We were going to find out the baby gender!!!

Of course I wanted a girl and Brady wanted a boy! We decided that if it was a girl Brady would plan Valentines Day and if it was a boy I would plan it.

We went to the clinic and we were both super anxious to find out what it was.

We got in the room, the nurse started the ultrasound... Baby Beck was in a funny position and we couldn't see anything :( The nurse started pressing my belly a bit to see if baby would move around. It worked! We found out it was a BOY!

I was so shocked!! I thought 100% it was a girl. haha. Brady was freaking happy!!! His facial expression was so funny.. I loved it!

Funny thing that happened... We saw the baby's little thing real quick, because baby boy was being a brat and was putting his hands in his parts so we could not see it!!! It was pretty funny, I already know this baby will be stubborn just like mommy and daddy! haha...

Here are some pics of our little prince!!! I pray and hope our baby boy will be just like his daddy in every way!!! Well, I hope our boy will learn how to cook too, something Brady needs to work on, haha!

When I got home from work Brady got me some flowers and chocolate. I have the best husband!




0 comments