BRAZIL 2014

Our trip to Brazil was awesome. Somethings we weren't expecting happened, but I'm glad we are all safe and sound!!!

Brady got sick just before we left to Brazil, but his sickness got worse while we were there. My dad had to take Brady to the hospital, but the next day he was feeling fresh and didn't seem like he was sick the day before at all! Thanks goodness for medicine! :)

Anyways, I'm so glad we went there. My family was awesome and they took us to all the places we wanted.  My mom cooked everything I wanted/craved... Such a blessing to have such a thoughtful mommy who worries about my health and nutrition, lol! :) But seriously, my mom's food is the best!

Here are just a few pics of our trip!!!

RIO DE JANEIRO

RIO





PARATY, A HISTORIC TOWN IN RIO (FROM THE 1500s)

PARATY





PARATY





PARATY


THIS IS WHERE MY PARENTS LIVE

WHERE MY PARENTS LIVE, SO PRETTY



FIRST BRAZILIAN EASTER EGG!









0 comments