ADVENTURES

I was just thinking the other day as I was scrolling through some pictures in my cell phone, Brady and I have gone on so many fun trips together ever since we met!!!

We had so much fun every since our very very first date! For those who don't know, Brady took me to Texas de Brasil in our first date! :)))) Their food is amazing! And Brady was amazing too! hehe

I've already mentioned this, but I love he plans things ahead and is always up for some fun! He knows I'm too girly and sometimes I need to man up a bit lol!

My first time in a snowmobile!

Enjoying the beautiful scenery in the mountains by his cabin

Having some fun at his cabin!

That's Brady and I :D

We went to St George for a couple of days when we were dating...
Hiking - it was so freaking hot!


Anyways, besides enjoying Utah in every single season of the year, we also enjoyed some fun trips together outside of Utah...

He convinced me to take a good break from work and spend some time in Texas with him before I headed to Brazil.. It took me a loooong time to finally say yes to going to Texas and quitting work ... My mind wasn't really set that way yet (that a man can take care of a girl). But going there was the best decision I've ever made!  That's where Brady proposed to me!!! I got a super sexy MAN and an amazing wedding ring, the ring of my dreams that I can't stop staring at every day.
Eating some yummy Texas bbq!
We got a pass to Sea World. We hit it almost every week

Eating at a vineyard restaurant :) I know that doesn't really look like a vineyard, lol, but it was behind that

We went in all the crazy museums and exhibitions in San Antonio
 After I came back from Brazil in July we went to Canada! Being there with him was awesome, I'm glad we both went there to make amazing memories together.


February vs. August :)))

We also went to some islands in Hawaii and it was awesome! I always wanted to visit Hawaii! This babe granted my wish :) and took me there! I can't wait to go back!
Oahu

Maui

And pretty soon we are going to Brazil together for our very first time! We are super excited. I really can't wait to go and show him places I haven't been in years... My family, Brady and I are all going on a bunch of different places in Rio. My dad took almost a month off work to go on trips and show Brady the coolest places in Rio. Yeah my dad is a huge fan of Brady. I mean really, who doesn't love this amazing guy?  It will be a blast, I can't wait!

0 comments