THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR

Lately I've been feeling so grateful for all that I have in my life...
Life is not perfect to anyone and it never will be.  Sometimes we can get caught up with material things and compare our lives with the lives of others... Especially with the media (blogger, insta, fb) portraying such a happy wonderful life to everyone out there based on what they have acquired materially.

I've made a few goals this year and one of them is to be more thankful for what I have.  There are millions of people in this world that will never have half of what I have.  It is time to be thankful!

However, I'm especially thankful for the things I have eternally in my life, and that is the gospel and my sweet husband and future children.

I love my husband with all my heart.  I have never met such a wonderful man like Brady.  I feel so proud of him. I want everyone I know to meet him and see how amazing he is!

Heavenly Father for sure blessed me with the best of the best. I've met hundreds of guys in my life and was never fully satisfied with any of them... It seems like the more time we spend with someone the more we can get to know their flaws, but with Brady it's completely different. The more time I spend with him, the more qualities I see in him.  I really pray that our boy will be just like his father, in every way... Brady is an amazing husband who is always there for me.  He protects me, he makes me feel loved in every way, he takes good care of me, he works hard, he makes sure I'm always happy and taken care of, he truly cares about me and I've never felt that way before.  He makes me want to be a better person.  He's my best friend, I can tell him anything and he will always be there to listen and understand my problems.  He's always been there for me from day one  :)  He's done things for me that no one has ever done. We say our love is like a fairy tale love, and it for sure is.  I'm completely satisfied with this man of mine.  He indeed came into my life to show me what a real and true man is supposed to be like.  I'm so blessed to have him as my husband and eternal partner forever and ever.  I didn't even know this type of love existed.

I'm also so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mother!  I can't wait to be a mom.  I hope and pray that I can be the best mom for them! I really can't wait to bring to this earth the motherhood qualities God has given me. I am thankful to know wonderful mothers out there who have been great examples to me.

I'm thankful for all the job opportunities Brady has... I've never met someone with so many job offers like him. He is such a genuine person, everyone wants to hire him haha... I'm especially grateful for that!

I love my life and my little family.  I have everything I need: my wonderful husband, our love for each other, our baby coming, the gospel, health, food in our belly... I'm the richest person in the world. I have everything.



0 comments