Ano Novo

New Year's Eve was really fun and relaxing. My brothers got to come with us to the cabin and we had a great time...
Liam loved the snow. He didn't even cry once when we took him out in the cold weather and took family pics! He loved the snow!  He looked adorable in the snowsuit we got him and I just wanted to squeeze that little bear as much as possible.  The weather was perfect and I got to go outside during Liam's naps to snag some pictures of the beautiful landscape that surrounded us.
Brady, Junior and Leo went sledding down the one mile hill by the cabin... I also went sledding a few times and had a blast.

During the night time a huge bonfire was set and that's where we spent the last minutes of 2014. It couldn't have been more peaceful.  I really enjoyed spending some quality time just the three of us (Junior, Brady, and I), sitting on the snow, looking at the fire, and drinking some Mountain Dew... :)

2014 was by far the BEST year of my life, thanks to the sweet little soul that came to bless our lives. I am obsessed with my baby and I fall in love with him every day! He's the cutest thing in this whole world!!! The cutest baby I've ever seen!

I'm really excited for 2015 and what it will bring us.  Life has never been perfect but I'm forever grateful for everything I went through to be where I am with the people I love the most! I'm so blessed and lucky to have a loving husband and son. I love my men so so much.















0 comments