MOUNTAIN AIR

Summer is here, finally! Brady and I have gone to the mountains by his house almost on a weekly basis. We love the smell of mountain air and campfire... Brady loves fishing and I always tag along. We usually go to American Fork Canyon, it's so beautiful up there as you can see!






 The other day we went to the Zermatt Resort with my company. It was a weekend firm retreat and it was awesome! I had never been to Midway and I really enjoyed it. I had no idea that city was Swedish. Loved the houses, architecture, and the nature surrounding us. Brady showed me the hot springs and craters... I wanted to swim in them, but the water is too warm so I can't go since I'm preggo. But it was fun to see them. We also went to Park City Resort (we had unlimited rides all day),  it was super fun!





I'm glad Summer season is here! We get to do lots of fun things! This summer will be awesome!!! I will be able to enjoy it so very much (NOT!) with a baby on the way :))) 
xox 
 

0 comments